~Kis's Dream~

*INTRODUCTION OF MY SITE: CLICK "VIEW BLOG"(JUELZ ~GENIE~ JAKER #1) ON MY "1ST POST" ARTICLE*

Monday, May 16, 2005

Professional Reviews Are Giving Full Metal Alchemist Superb Ratings

I'm definietly a anime fan. I recently started watchin anime back around the beginning of 2004. I have seen over 30 anime shows and movies. Anyways this 51 episode anime series is getting great reviews from professionals. Some are even saying this may very well end up being the best anime of 2005! I can't recommend this anime yet cuz I have never seen even a episode of it yet but within a week I will! I promise! Then I will post a review and let everyone know how great or how horrible a show it is.

"What's your favorite anime series? Ask any anime fan you know and they're sure to have an answer. Our affection for that long-standing favorite is both unwavering and eternal. But that doesn't mean we can't enjoy something new. This year's new anime series brought us action, adventure and a new appreciation for the art itself. The nominees for Best New Anime Series were Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell: SAC and Megaman NT Warrior. And the winner is...Fullmetal Alchemist"

Want more Full Metal Alchemist reviews? Click the links below......

*Professional Review*
http://www.animeacademy.com/finalrevdisplay.php?id=470

*Professional Review*
http://www.themanime.org/viewreview.php?id=719

*Official Website*
http://www.fullmetalalchemist.com/flash_index.html

If anybody knows where I could get the 1st dubbed Full Metal Alchemist dvd with the audio cd and tin box that would be good. See cuz i'm lookin all over the internet to buy this item and still can't find it because the stores are saying their sold out etc. so if anyone spots any that ain't sold out let me know in a comment or something aight? Thanks.....

In the end though you can see this is definietly a fantastic series. Go out and cop the first two dubbed dvds. I'm doin the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Video code provided by Music Video Codes