~Kis's Dream~

*INTRODUCTION OF MY SITE: CLICK "VIEW BLOG"(JUELZ ~GENIE~ JAKER #1) ON MY "1ST POST" ARTICLE*

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Paxil The Drug From Hell?

How ya'll doin? Been a minute? But anyways I was thinking about trying this drug to help wit my depression or aniexty and still ain't sure if I should take it or not. I was told this drug fucks wit your body and mind really bad.

I learned this from an unofficial source where users of the drug stated how horrible the drug was and how horrible the side effects, etc. were. The crazy thing is the official Paxil site states the drug is completetly safe. Ummmmmmmm yeah right!!! It's definietly not safe.....read on.

I have some quotes from people coming off the anti-depressant drug called Paxil........


"I'm still trying to get by without taking any type of antidepressant but now I'm so depressed that I'm beginning to have thoughts of suicide and that really scares me.Also, when I was lying in bed last night I kept looking around my bedroom and was thinking that I didn't know where or who I was. It was like nothing seemed real to me and the more I thought about it the worse it got and that's when I started thinking about suicide. I tried to figure out when the best time to do it would be, also where I would do it. I thought about taking my full bottle of Xanax, melting them in a hot cup of coffee and guzzling it down. Since it was dark I thought about just walking around until I keeled over somewhere. Of course I didn't tell my husband about all of this but maybe should have."~pogologo265

"Ok I am doing Cold Turkey from Paxil. I am at 3 weeks now and I have been thru it all.. it is a nightmare but well worth it.. I am still not with it..... I feel like I am out of my body most of the time.... vision is awful..... bright lights , out doors and even monitors make me squint and lose vision for a second... I have not had a nightmare for two nights (thank goodness)... I can now eat and keep it down... I still have a awful time driving just can't pay attention... I refuse to ride my motorcycle... (and I am a diehard rider)... I sweat non stop, drips down face and I am soaked at night...body hurts all the time...(grumpy) all the time.. I can go on and on.."~trubo

"Hi I need serious help! I started taking Paxil about 3 weeks ago and now oh my god it's horrible! I'm still on it and it made my social anixety worse and my compulsive disorder horrible. I can't control either while before I was on the drug I did a much better job controlling the two. I can't take it this drug ain't working I should just go off it. I have been thinking crazy thoughts too that someone would come in my bedroom and murder me taking out all my body parts off and putting them on a plastic doll? I have no idea what's going on! Help me I don't know if i'm going to hurt myself!"~serious fam

All these posts come from the website and forum called www.paxilprogress.org a great informative site for anyone thinking about taking Paxil or any other SSRI (Anti-depressant medications)

I also have a link to one of the worst articles I read in my life! This article is completely crazy and wait until you see what family members and friends did to each other while on these SSRI drugs. Please everyone read this!

http://www.rense.com/general/pro.htm

Well it seems like these SSRI's are a no-no. Watch this video to remind ya never to go on one no matter what circumstance even if it's over your man/woman or whatever! Remember stay sane.
BONUS:~Caught Out There~
http://theonenetwork.com/playvideo.asp?speed=300&type=music&videoid=kelis2

I cannot understand at all now why anti-depressant's are legal and smokin Marijuana is illegal. This is crazy!

1

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Video code provided by Music Video Codes