~Kis's Dream~

*INTRODUCTION OF MY SITE: CLICK "VIEW BLOG"(JUELZ ~GENIE~ JAKER #1) ON MY "1ST POST" ARTICLE*

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Obsessed Fan Of Lil Kis

Quite Possibly The Worst Website In Existence: http://www.animeacademy.com/. Well that's true and so is the posters on the anime academy forums. What haters they can be! Especially this lil boi TypicalIdiotFan whose name definietly fits him. Well anyways I have been getting posted spamming comments(already deleated over 70 posted comments from the same anonymous dip shit.) on my blog by a anonymous person who is you guessed it none other than the mother fucker TypicalIdiotFan. Oh and did I mention I have been gettin death threats on my hotmail account by again none other than the dumb fuck TypicalIdiotFan. Ummm also this same psycho TypicalIdiotFan AKA Anonymous has tried blackmailing me(sent me a message at my hotmail account) supposedly stating if I delete his posted comments all over my blog site he will hack into my system or some bullshit he said and it's definietly bullshit because nothing still has been hacked and I already deleted all his posts. Didn't I mention he was obsessed bout me? What a crazy fan! Haha.......

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Video code provided by Music Video Codes