~Kis's Dream~

*INTRODUCTION OF MY SITE: CLICK "VIEW BLOG"(JUELZ ~GENIE~ JAKER #1) ON MY "1ST POST" ARTICLE*

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Has Anyone Tried THE "Milkshake" Called Oreo Blast?

Damn man. It sure tastes good. I have been drinking like 4 of those milkshakes a day for the past 5 days or some shit. I'm tellin you their good. If ya'll wanna know how to make THE Oreo Blast milkshake then click OREO® Milk Shake. I recommend adding whipped cream on the top wit a unsmashed oreo cookie for style and to look professional and don't add any chocolate syrup like the link mentioned cuz then it ruins the taste.

Oh yeah and cuz this "IS" the milkshake post I betta add this too...
http://www.kelisonline.com/milkshakevideo/

Ya'll gotta admit though that joint was a classic. I remember that being played all over the radio, clubs, music channels, etc. non-stop!
"My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, its better than yours, damn right its better than yours, i can teach you, but i have to charge."~Kelis

i'm out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Video code provided by Music Video Codes