~Kis's Dream~

*INTRODUCTION OF MY SITE: CLICK "VIEW BLOG"(JUELZ ~GENIE~ JAKER #1) ON MY "1ST POST" ARTICLE*

Saturday, May 21, 2005

~Grave Of The Fireflies~

Has anybody seen this movie? Wo what a powerful movie it is. This has to be the saddest most depressing movie I have ever seen. It's about the final days of World War II, 14-year-old Seita and his four-year-old sister Setsuko are orphaned after their mother is killed during an air-raid by American forces in Kobe, Japan. After having a falling-out with their aunt, they move into an abandoned bomb shelter. With no surviving relatives and their emergency funds and rations depleted, Seita and Setsuko must struggle to survive their hardships as well as those of their country, which is on the losing end of the war.
It sounds like a simple story and that's because it is but the interaction between both siblings Seita and Setsuko is so real and innocent. This movie is my favorite movie of all time. Just check my profile if you don't believe me. If you wanna see reviews or if you wanna purchase this title then click on this link.
Movie Purchase and Reviews~
Grave of the Fireflies (Collector's Edition)
So go ahead and cop this movie it is breathtaking and will definietly change you as a person after witnessing it.

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, May 30, 2005 4:17:00 AM, Anonymous Malena said…

    hey.
    Yeah, I saw that movie, it's one of my favorite too. I even went as far as writing Miyasaki and Studio Ghibli, but scratched the idea when I realized I didn't speak/write a lick of japanese. =)

    But really, that movie is POWERFUL, it have me my first asthma attack in three years

     
  • At Wednesday, June 01, 2005 2:14:00 AM, Anonymous TIMMY said…

    MOVIE WAS GREAT!!!!!!! IT WAS BETTER THEN YOUR MOMMA IN BED! BWAHAHHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Video code provided by Music Video Codes