~Kis's Dream~

*INTRODUCTION OF MY SITE: CLICK "VIEW BLOG"(JUELZ ~GENIE~ JAKER #1) ON MY "1ST POST" ARTICLE*

Monday, May 23, 2005

Fullmetal Alchemist Gettin Praise After Praise It Doesn't Deserve?

How's everyone doin? Anyways I just read a article about Fullmetal Alchemist which states in ain't as good as people say. This is shocking cuz everywhere I go people say this series is so great and feels like god directed it and produced it. Finally someone steps up and lets everyone know why Fullmetal Alchemist is one of the worst anime shows out there!
Anime Debunked:
Fullmetal Hype~
http://www.animefringe.com/magazine/2005/04/special/04.php
"No sorcerer's stone can save Ed now. It's time to stop gushing this anime's praises and take a serious look at the fatal flaws in Fullmetal Alchemist."
by Maria Lin

Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Reactions~
http://www.animefringe.com/magazine/2005/05/mail/01.php

Anyways though I still haven't seen any of this series or played the Playstation 2 videogames yet but I will when I get a chance and let everyone know what I think of it.

Peace until next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Video code provided by Music Video Codes