~Kis's Dream~

*INTRODUCTION OF MY SITE: CLICK "VIEW BLOG"(JUELZ ~GENIE~ JAKER #1) ON MY "1ST POST" ARTICLE*

Monday, May 16, 2005

Amerie's My "1 Thing"

Well if anybody here knows who Amerie is that would be a good thing. She is definietly the best R&B diva out there at this time. Some of you should know of Amerie's hot new single 1 Thing and 1 Thing (REMIX) featuring Eve which is always playin in almost all the clubs and is on every radio and music channel 24/7. Anyways I have a few links for everyone wanting to know a few things about her and watch her 1 thing video.

"Amerie Shoots Down Goody-Goody Image, Says 'I'm Not A Prude'"
http://www.vh1.com/artists/news/1499585/04052005/amerie.jhtml


POLL:"Who is the sexiest female artist out right now?"(vote for Amerie)
http://www.vibe.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=NS-Polls&file=index&pollID=84

~1 Thing Video~

Amerie is currently my favorite artist. You will frequently see more articles about her. Ya'll gotta love it!

good lookin ya'll


2 Comments:

  • At Monday, May 16, 2005 10:57:00 PM, Blogger Socrates said…

    I'm down with Amerie, and I could be her daddy...Love 1 Thing

    Keep bloging, check me out if u get the chance.

    Peace!

     
  • At Thursday, May 26, 2005 6:06:00 AM, Anonymous Holla at Ya Boi said…

    I love the Amerie 1 Thing video you have at the bottom of the page. Man you have the greatest blog site I ever saw. I'm serious! You talk about a variety of things. I blogged you too so we can talk or some shit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Video code provided by Music Video Codes