~Kis's Dream~

*INTRODUCTION OF MY SITE: CLICK "VIEW BLOG"(JUELZ ~GENIE~ JAKER #1) ON MY "1ST POST" ARTICLE*

Monday, May 16, 2005

1st Post

Aight what's good everyone? This is my ya know 1st post so just wanna see what's goin on and trying to figure out my blog website or whatever it's called. Well this blog website will deal with many things from anime (Japanese animation) to hip hop music. Also this blogsite won't just be mine but yours too. If your a visitor your part of the fam so stay a regular poster on here. This is my first website so bare wit me if I ain't doin a good job.

Holla~View Blog (Juelz ~Genie~ Jaker #1)

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, June 01, 2006 8:59:00 PM, Blogger Lil Kis said…

    Obviousely it has to do with a higher power or whatever but i need someone 2 let me know when this 1st started...plz it's killing me
    Kis: Just feel like saying this even though it's obvious...it's about people understanding my thoughts...I don't even know how that came to be. Can someone just tell me how?

     
  • At Thursday, June 01, 2006 9:01:00 PM, Blogger Lil Kis said…

    Thanks whoever let's me know.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Video code provided by Music Video Codes